Monday, March 14, 2016

Finding A Great Estate Planning Attorney Is Not That Simple

About two and a half months ago, I met the man of my dreams. While I love him dearly and have trust for him, a person can never be too careful. You see, I am nearly 70 years old and he is in his late 30s. I feel like he is being genuine, but you never know. I talked with a good friend of mine, and she convinced me that it would be in my best interest to hire an estate planning Austin TX attorney so I can get all of my affairs in order in case something happens to me.

I discussed it with my beau, and he does not seem offended that I am worried about settling my estate prior to marrying him. I just don't like the idea of him battling with my family over material things once I am gone. I figure the best thing to do would be staying diplomatic. I will take everything I have and split it evenly between everyone. I am having a hard time finding a good attorney. I hope I find someone soon so I can get this out of my way and start living my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment